The Academic Research stream (Evidence, analysis and insight) broughttogether researchers from around the world to share knowledge about risk, resilience and change; green design and planning; cultural ecologies; greening the city; climate transformations; healthy and caring cities; smart cities for people; and urban food and water systems.
Key speakers within the Academic Research stream included:
- Prof Rebekah Brown, Monash Sustainable Development Institute
- Prof Jago Dodson, RMIT University
- A/Prof Nuzhat Fatema, Khulna University
- Prof Nuran Zeren Gulersoy, Istanbul Technical University
- Dr Dominique Hes, Thrive Research Hub, University of Melbourne
- A/Prof Heba Allah Khalil, Cairo University
- Prof Donald McNeill, Institute for Culture and Society, University of Western Sydney
- Arpit Shah, Indian Institute of Management
- Prof Judith Stilgenbauer, University of Hawaii
- Prof Alison Young, University of Melbourne
The full Academic Research concurrent session program can be found below (click on the images to enlarge) or click on ‘View the Academic Research Concurrent Sessions’ to download a copy of this program.
ACADEMIC RESEARCH CONCURRENT SESSION PROGRAM