Please see the below list of papers accepted for publication by presenting author from the ECOCITY World Summit 2017.
- Carbon and economic benefits of urban trees in two Sydney transport corridor case studies by Sumita Ghosh & Shih-Hsien Yung
- Greening Chóngqìng: Enhancing ‘Double Happiness’ and Mountain-City Trails as an Eco-City Strategy by David Jones, Guiwen Liu, Junli Chen, Igor Martek, Beau Beza, Josh Zeunert & Phillip Roös
- Lyfestyled. Health and Place. by Syn Chee David Mah & Leire Asensio Villoria
- Biodiversity conservation in urban environments: a review on the importance of spatial patterning of landscapes by Amin Rastandeh, Daniel K Brown, & Maibritt Pedersen Zari
- Urbanheart Surgery: Expanding Critical Care to City Development by Linking Local Government Authorities with Postgraduate Design Studios by John Rollo, Yolanda Esteban & David Jones
- Weaving Landscape Fabrics of Ecological Cities:Patterns for Regenerative-Adaptive Futures by Phillip Roös & David Jones
- Urban Greening in the Dry Tropics: Towards and Urban Forest Strategy and Master Plan for Townsville by Kerri-Ellen Stallard & David Jones